Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A beautiful board

Thanks to Joe Bark, who donated this 12-foot paddleboard, won in our raffle by David Greenberg, a chiropractor
from Newport Beach and a good friend of Mark Schulein, former captain of Ocean of Hope.

"He was very excited to win the board," said Aimee Spector, one of this year's captains. "He had bought tickets for the raffle in the winter, and then this summer's raffle, and he says he'll keep buying more raffle tickets in any future raffle because he wants to support Ocean of Hope and, well, he has good luck!"
-- Suzie

1 comment:

Herbal Remedies said...


Been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2015, and I was a woman of 50. They put me on Rebif which I took until 2017 and was switched to Copaxone. I had two relapses on Rebif, none so far on Copaxone. I do notice my balance was getting worse, and my memory, as well as erectile dysfunction and spasms’ had no choice to sick for other solution and I was introduce to Priestess Hallifat (lifecentre@live .com) which I purchase the MS herbal formula from , the herbal supplement has effectively get rid of my multiple sclerosis and reversed all symptoms