- My husband and I would like to thank you and those involved with the Sarcoma Alliance for the kind generosity and assistance you all have helped us with. My husband's battle continues, but I know that one day my husband will be free from this disease. Thank you again for the help, we deeply appreciate everything.
- Thank you very much for sending us a reimbursement check to help cover some of our expenses. The Alliance's generosity is very much appreciated. Keep up the good work as we need as much support as possible to fight this horrid disease.
- My family and I thank you for your generous financial support. This helps support my transportation to Houston, Texas, from Ohio, something the research trial requires. It makes the battle I'm forced to fight that much easier knowing people such as the Sarcoma Alliance are able to help.
- I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful gift. I was informed about your program through the social worker at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston, MA, and I was amazed that the program existed. Now, I am a recipient and I am so grateful to your organization for helping people like me with these very costly expenses.
- Sometimes cancer can be such a lonely disease but your concern and help give me hope for the future.
- Blessings to you and the Sarcoma Alliance; you make a difference in people's lives.
2 weeks ago